Using new technologies to achieve your strategic objectives
Technology is entwined in your business and its future success. You know your business and where you want to take it.
Whatever your business objectives whether it is to
- Increase the productive output of your organisation
- Improve the service delivery to your customers
- Expand to new sites – interstate
- Acquire new businesses
Technology will play a significant role. It can either enable or hinder the successful execution of your business objectives.
Caramel can help
We understand technology in all its applications – AI, business process automation, CRMs, machine learning, ERPs– and how it can get you there.
Our job is to inform and advise you so that you make the best decisions for your business. We take your business strategy and develop the IT transformation strategy to deliver it.
Our success is based upon a rigorous methodology we have developed over the years. It ensures your IT project delivers its business and commercial outcomes.
Business Needs Analysis
In depth review of
- Situational analysis of
- Current Technology across whole business.
- Business processes.
- People issues.
- Key Production Environment and existing technical directions.
- Understand your business strategy & drivers.
- Budget review.
- Defining project deliverables & commercial outcomes.
- You can now identify areas for cost optimisation
- Gain a bird's eye view of your IT now and where the business needs it to be
Towards achieving your business objectives
- Clear structured steps from A to B including all technology, business, and people impacts.
- Change management process.
- Budget & project timelines.
- Clear performance metrics to quantify progress.
- Everything that requires attention is highlighted, no unexpected costs/surprises
- Ability to seek pricing from market
- Assess solutions based on suitability for the business
- Gain control over project outcomes
Putting the plan into action
- Clear communication with you about progress – including all the unexpected things that arise and how we have addressed them.
- Actively address and eliminate all project risks.
- Get it done.
- Your IT project actually delivers its commercial objectives